Added after reading the other review:I didn''t have any size problems. My pair ran true to size and I personally like the fact that the "peep toe" is subtle.I am wearing these shoes in winter and don''t want my toes to be that visible.Last year''s version of this shoe was much cuter, wish I''d bought it before they sold out. This year''s version? Not so much. "Peep toe" is a complete misnomer; there''s no peeping going on here, just a cutout hole the size of a quarter which gives a nice view of.... nothing. Plus, the heel is dorky and they run a good half-size too small. I have other Earthies and haven''t had the size problem, so I think it''s particular to these shoes. Construction seemed adequate but the other factors caused a quick return.This is my first time order shoe with the Company It''s a comfortable for wear, I love it I''ll order other one later,thanks!
Earthies Syriana
Posted by
Unknown
on Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Added after reading the other review:I didn''t have any size problems. My pair ran true to size and I personally like the fact that the "peep toe" is subtle.I am wearing these shoes in winter and don''t want my toes to be that visible.Last year''s version of this shoe was much cuter, wish I''d bought it before they sold out. This year''s version? Not so much. "Peep toe" is a complete misnomer; there''s no peeping going on here, just a cutout hole the size of a quarter which gives a nice view of.... nothing. Plus, the heel is dorky and they run a good half-size too small. I have other Earthies and haven''t had the size problem, so I think it''s particular to these shoes. Construction seemed adequate but the other factors caused a quick return.This is my first time order shoe with the Company It''s a comfortable for wear, I love it I''ll order other one later,thanks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment