Buy Easy Spirit Women''s AP1 Sport Sneaker Now
I was experiencing constant pain in my left heel and had read natural healing books on eradicating heel spurs. Adding to that I''m hefty. The big thing to ease the pain of a heel spur is to wear a quality shoe with rubber soles. Trusting to find a good quality shoe was becoming a nightmare when I happened upon an Easy Spirit ad during online holiday shopping. I ordered them and ohmigosh! You can''t get me out of them.Read Best Reviews of Easy Spirit Women''s AP1 Sport Sneaker Here
My Mom wanted these shoes.She has a terrible time getting shoes that fit her feet.Aways before there was no problem but this time the quality was definitely poorer!The part of the shoe that fits around her ankle is loose and doesn''t fit well..she is quite disappointed!and they are made in China...that bites too!She doesn''t plan on buying another pair!I purchased these shoes because they came wide, and I have a wide forefoot and bunions. Unfortunately, the heels on these shoes are as wide as the front of the shoe, and I could not lace them up enough to keep the heels from slipping. I have never seen such a wide heel on any shoe. Why do shoe makers assume your entire foot is wide? These shoes might work for someone with swollen feet or a very wide foot all over, but they did not fit me at all in the heel. They are not as clunky as many wide shoes, and the leather was soft. I am returning the shoes, and continuing my quest for a wide, decent-looking shoe with a normal heel width.
0 comments:
Post a Comment