Buy El Naturalista Women''s N161 Ankle-Strap Sandal Now
I just got a pair of these and they are very cute and comfy.I''m very pleased with this purchase.Read Best Reviews of El Naturalista Women''s N161 Ankle-Strap Sandal Here
These sandals are sooo cute Im hoping they are comfortable for long walks as well. I got them during a cold spell and am looking forward to warmer weather so I can wear them.The materials and construction seem to be good quality. The only thing is the corner, part of the soul needs to be reglued.Its a very tiny minute spot.But a dab of gurella glue will do the trick.
Bought them on a warehouse deal.They looked brand new. Great price! cant be beat. Very very happy with amazon at the moment!
Want El Naturalista Women''s N161 Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?
I have several pair of El Naturalista.This is my first sandal from them.I bought the dark brown pair.It goes with most everything for warm weather and the price was half the regular price.My concern is that the left shoe was slightly less wide than the right.I noticed it immediately, but wanted them for so long that I''m taking the chance that it won''t be miserable decision.I''ve worn them for 2 days and it is still noticeable although less than when I first put them on.I don''t wear flats, I need arch support and these definitely fit the bill. I have the color of the blue and red in different styles and the colors are wonderful.The velcro is secure so far.I have wide feet and the right shoe fit perfect.I wear a 9 and a 40 in European sizes and that is the size I got for these.
0 comments:
Post a Comment