Foot Petals Sporty Soles Women''s Full Length Insoles

Foot Petals Sporty Soles Women''s Full Length InsolesI bought these to try because I was doing two marathons in two months and I usually have a terrible time with my feet. These are amazing. During my second marathon I didn''t put any blister protection on my heels and I not only didn''t get a blister, I also didn''t suffer with the normal fatigue and pain on the ball of my feet. I will be using these again!



I was cursed with sensitive everything, especially skin. My feet ache everytime I wear shoes, even orthopedic ones, no matter what size I buy.

The only shoes that didn''t hurt my feet were from Adidas, and they were discontinued. So putting Sporty Soles in my boots allows me to go through the day without limping.

To bad for the high price; but nevertheless I intend of buying more, even for my nephew who plays tennis and ruins shoes in a flash.

The packaging is nice too it comes in a folding purse + a small flashlight I attached to my keys.

Great product!

Buy Foot Petals Sporty Soles Women''s Full Length Insoles Now

These are great. So comfy. I have worn the tippy toes with dress shoes, and knew these had to be even better. I have used every kind of innersole on the market, and these are by far the most comfortable. I can wear my shoes or boots all day without the ball of my foot hurting. I will always have a spare pair on hand.

The packaging was great, and it came with a handy little clutch and a keychain flashlight I wasn''t expecting. Great job.

Read Best Reviews of Foot Petals Sporty Soles Women''s Full Length Insoles Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment