Buy FRYE Women''s Shirley Over-The-Knee Riding Boot Now
Those are first boots I ever bought online and my first FRYE boots.Love the quality of leather, great finish and attention to detail. I''ll definitely buy shoes of this brand in the future.
I was hesitant regards ordering them online because I''ve read on other reviews the size runs big. I order my regular size because it was the only available in the color I liked.
They came to Australia in lightning speed. I wasn''t expecting that, since international post usually takes long time.
They are beautiful boots and they fit lovely, they may be half size bigger and if they ever get too big over a time I intend to wear them with additional insole inside.
I tried that with my sport shoe insole and it worked great, but they felt a bit tight at the moment. I''ll see how I go after few days. For now with sock they seem perfectly comfortable. That must mean they good size ;-)
I have long skinny legs and they seem loose in calf but fit perfect when wearing on jeans, and that''s what I bought them for. They come slightly over my knee, the same as other over-the-knee boots I own, just perfect.
I can highly recommend those boots to anyone. I usually buy high end fashion boots and those meet my expectations fully, with the plus of having fantastic price thanks to Amazon.
Considering that I couldn''t try them on, I am positively surprised that it''s bees such a good buy.
Read Best Reviews of FRYE Women''s Shirley Over-The-Knee Riding Boot Here
I got these boots about six months ago, and I couldn''t imagine getting by without them now! This was my first pair of Frye boots, and I love these so much that I have bought two other pairs of Fryes since. The leather is exquisite. It''s durable but soft at the same time. The depth and richness of the color is so beautiful. I''ve always babied my other riding boots (also a good brand, but not nearly as good as this!), taking great pains to avoid scuffing those or wearing them in rain or show. I don''t need to baby these Frye boots--I wear them in snow and they get beat up, and if it shows at all, it just adds to the character of the leather.Perhaps my favorite thing about these is how WARM they keep my legs! If there''s a biting winter wind, I can''t feel it on my legs at all when I have these boots on. You still have to wear warm socks to keep your feet warm, but your legs won''t catch any hint of a cold wind with these boots on.
I am 5''9" with thin-to-average calves. I find that these do scrunch a little at the ankles.They just barely reach over the top of my kneecap, so they''re probably more like "true" over-the-knee boots on gals with shorter legs than me.
Want FRYE Women''s Shirley Over-The-Knee Riding Boot Discount?
These FRYE Women''s Shirley Over-the-Knee Boots are the most classy, fun, and comfortable boots I have ever owned.They fit like a glove.I love my fatigue boots;I would consider purchasing black, brown, and/or dark brown.
0 comments:
Post a Comment