Funtasma Women''s Gogo 300WC/B Boot

Womens Wide Width and Calf GoGo BootReally nice looking boot ,but it does run a little small.You might want to go a half size up!!



These are very well made boots, and with the wide stretch can fit wider calves like mine, which are 17". They are excellent boots, and I''d recommend them for anybody!

Buy Funtasma Women''s Gogo 300WC/B Boot Now



This product is awesome.The fit is good they are very comfortable and the delivery was right on time.I don''t have one complaint except for that I don''t own more pairs!

Read Best Reviews of Funtasma Women''s Gogo 300WC/B Boot Here

While looking for interesting footwear I saw the Blue Blood Racing storefront and its huge selection of footwear. I was looking for a pair of dressy yet unique boots. So I ordered the shiny black patent PVC with the 2 1/2" heels.

I''m so glad that I chose a size 13 rather than a size 14. What a perfect fit! And while it can be a challenge to zip them up if one has solid calve muscles (especially after walking) the results are worth it. Go go boots are supposed to be tight. Aside from that the only real drawback is that they lack a comfy insole but that''s easily remedied.

The big challenge while wearing shiny black patent boots: Walking while not scuffing them. These boots are a real pleasure for those who can manage that. These aren''t running shoes. These are very kinky boots meant to be shown off.

I love these boots. I''ll wear them where I can. And, should they wear out, the price is right for more pairs. I may have to get extra pairs in different colors just for the sake of being unique.

Want Funtasma Women''s Gogo 300WC/B Boot Discount?

I am very disappointed with this product and the company that represents it. I ordered the white gogo boots for a Halloween costume. When I got them I tried them, on they fit my feet however I could not zip the zipper up at all. I work out 5 days a week and have normal sized calves. I contacted the company and they said they would replace them with the correct size. I said the size was fine they would not zip up. They then gave me a return authorization number and said that I would have to pay the shipping fee back plus a 20% re-stocking fee. I said, this was not my fault that the zippers would not fit. The lady said she would put a note in and see if they would honor my request. I shipped the shoes back via USPS and they denied the return. I then had to re-ship via USPS in it''s own special box. I am now out 21.00 in shipping fees. And then to add injury, they still charged me the 20% re-stocking fee. I will never order again from this company....

0 comments:

Post a Comment