Keds Women''s Loyal Leather Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker

Keds Women''s Loyal Leather Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,White,9.5 M USThe shoes are very cute and are just what I was looking for.However, as others have posted here, they are very narrow.I could not have gone up a 1/2 size because then they would have been too long; the legnth of the shoe fit perfectly to size.I am hoping they will stretch to fit more comfortably with time.



I haven''t had Keds in a long time, and these are just as fun as I remembered Keds being. They are great quality, very cute. I love the stripe detailing; makes them more interesting than the plain white ones I always had before. They are super comfortable, too. They are a little narrow, but I did not have any trouble tying them as I have seen others post. They have stretched a bit as I have worn them, as leather tends to do. I highly recommend these shoes. Fun and comfortable!

Buy Keds Women''s Loyal Leather Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker Now

I was a little disappointed in these Keds that I purchased through Amazon as they were not as comfortable as I thought they would be.Had gotten them as I am having a problem with my feet and thought they might help.Would not purchase another pair.

Read Best Reviews of Keds Women''s Loyal Leather Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker Here

I love these shoes!They wear great and feel great! I will purchase this style again when I need another pair.

Emily Walsworth

Want Keds Women''s Loyal Leather Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker Discount?

I am not 100% satisfied but it could be just me. they seem too narrow but maybe I missed something in the description. I like them otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment