Lindsay Phillips Kate SwitchFlop Womens Peep Toe Flat

Lindsay Phillips Kate White Gold Size 8 SwitchFlop Women''s Toe Ballet FlatThis is my 3rd pair of Lindsay Phillips shoes and so this review will cover these shoes as well as general things to know about LP shoes.

First, what a great idea! You really can change the look of the shoes with just the change of a simple snap. The snaps are a little on the expensive side in my opinion, but, when you consider you get a whole new look out of one pair of shoes, then it becomes much more reasonable. Some have complained about the snaps falling off their shoes but I have never had this problem. You have to make SURE you snap them securely into place.

These are great for travel because they are very comfortable and you only have to pack one pair of shoesthen pack your snaps too to coordinate with outfits. The snaps are far more portable than another pair of shoes! You can also use the snaps on ALL snap shoesso if you buy a pair of snap sandals, you can use all the same snaps on both styles of shoes. So on a trip, you could pack your flats and a pair of snap sandals and some cute snaps and that''s it!

The peep toes are new to me, but I have a pair of ballet flats and a pair of the switchflopsboth of which I''ve worn heavily and they show practically no signs of wear. EXTREMELY durable and thus totally worth the slightly spendy price tag!These might honestly be the most durable shoes I''ve ever owned. Some have complained about quality but I''ve had no issues at all.

Now the caveats:

The flats (both the peep toes and the ballet flats) can be HELL to break in, as I learned the hard way. To spare yourself a painful, blistered break in period, I suggest the following:

Before you go shopping to buy your flats, go to the drug store and get heel insertsthe cheap store brand that are foam will do just fine. Put them in while you try on the shoes (don''t glue them in yetjust slip them in to the heel) so that you can get the right fit with the heel inserts in the shoes. Once you buy the shoes, glue those heel inserts in immediately and don''t ever wear these shoes without them to save yourself the blistersESPECIALLY with patent leather!It will take time and patience and maybe some moleskin as well to get these broken in, but this should make the break in period FAR more pleasant.Once they are they are ridiculously comfortable, durable, cute, and very practical shoes.

This is a great shoe, comes in a metallic and I should of gotten this also, very comfortable.price quite good.

Buy Lindsay Phillips Kate SwitchFlop Womens Peep Toe Flat Now

The perfect shoes for the spring & summer season. Beautiful color with a perfect fit. Very, Very comfortable. The price was perfect too.

Read Best Reviews of Lindsay Phillips Kate SwitchFlop Womens Peep Toe Flat Here



Love these shoes! They fit true to size, and don''t pinch at the opening or squeeze at the back. They are also a true coral. These are my firstSwitchflops, but I have other sandals coming, so I''m looking forward to those. If you are thinking about getting these, GET THEM! Adorable! And, I have a flat foot, so I don''t usually like to wear flat shoes, but these aren''t going to give me any problems, I can already tell.

Want Lindsay Phillips Kate SwitchFlop Womens Peep Toe Flat Discount?

I wore these flats with a skirt and tights.A very cute look for any season.I little snug around the peep toe, but I think that is my wierd feet, not the fault of the shoes.They are very well made, and appear to be leather, but they are not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment