Michael Antonio Women''s Takara-Vl Platform Sandal

Michael Antonio Women''s Takara-Vl Platform Sandal,Black,8.5 M USThese are cute shoes, the color is just as pictured.They definitely fit a bit big! I can wear an 8.5 in most shoes like Two Lips, to a 9 in other brands like Jessica Simpson, Lucky Brand and Gianni Bini.I ordered these in an 8.5, and I could have sized down to an 8.I don''t wear an 8 in anything, so these do fit big AND wide. If you have a wide foot, order your regular size. They are cute on, and pretty comfortable to walk in. I just think that they look a little cheap-(just a little!), and the sizing is off, so I only gave them three stars.

Love these shoes-the color is a dark magenta, perfect for fall/holiday season.They arrived fast, were a great price, and are comfortable to wear.They run a little large, but it was ok wearing on the tightest setting (otherwise get half a size smaller).

Buy Michael Antonio Women''s Takara-Vl Platform Sandal Now

I was so impressed when these came in.The red is a beautiful true red (not too blue or orange as sometimes happens) Yes there is a big bow on the front of the shoe, but it lays nice and flat, NOT a big puffy pageant bow.The platform makes up for some of the heel height and is not slick even when walking on tile floors.I can wear a 9-9 1/2 in most heels and the size 9 fit perfectly, definitely a more "roomy" size 9.Order a half size down and get a pair, cant beat $13 for a cute pair of heels.

Read Best Reviews of Michael Antonio Women''s Takara-Vl Platform Sandal Here

i tried to cancel order couple hrs later because it was the wrong size an it wouldnt let me even thou shippment wasnt done

Want Michael Antonio Women''s Takara-Vl Platform Sandal Discount?

The shoe is beautiful and comfortable im in love the color is nice im usually a 9 but purchased a 8.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment