Naturalizer Women''s Berlynn Espadrille

Naturalizer Women''s Berlynn Espadrille,White Fabric,8.5 W USWas looking for red shoes to wear with dresses and pants.Everytime I wear these I get compliments.They are just the right height, very comfortable, and so cute.Had a bit of trouble with the back strap staying in place, but cut a small piece of soft sponge and hot glued it to the inside of the strap and that fixed it.No problem.

Lovely but a little narrow in fit although purchased in a 7M.They are true to size and have not had trouble with the strap sliding down.Although a summer espadrille they are quite heavy in weight.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Berlynn Espadrille Now

As most reviewers complained... this shoe does not stay in place. The strap behind keeps dropping!! It is very unfortunate because the shoe is lovely. Also, I found it to be way too tight for my toes. If I had been able to walk with those shoes I probably would have gotten a blister in my big toe. I wish they change the model because it is a beautiful shoe!

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Berlynn Espadrille Here



These were the BEST espadrilles ever.The fit perfect the quality perfect.

I had seen these elsewhere and Amazon offered them at an amazing price.I had

purchased a pair early onelsewahere and paid a lot more.These are golden rod in colorand can''t wait till spring to show them off.I have found Amazon to be the

best place to purchase anykthing.The prices are always amazing and it arrives

on time if not earlier.

Want Naturalizer Women''s Berlynn Espadrille Discount?

Great shooe.I own it in several colors and get compliments all the time on these shoes. Price here beats online shoe stores.

0 comments:

Post a Comment