Naturalizer Women''s Nieva Wedge Sandal

Naturalizer Women''s Nieva Wedge Sandal,Turquoise,8.5 N USI love these shoes and wear them all the time! It''s like wearing flat shoes but give you heighth!!! Super cute and true to size. Major comfy too!

These are so cute in person,and have just the right heel size for me.Love the color as well!Wish they would offer more colors.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Nieva Wedge Sandal Now

These were just as I had hoped.They are very comfortable and just the right height, and they are so pretty.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Nieva Wedge Sandal Here

Once I broke these in, they were comfortable and they look great on me! The pictures for this product and description proved worthy of the actual item when I got it. :)

Want Naturalizer Women''s Nieva Wedge Sandal Discount?



These shoes are exactly how they looked online but I was surprised about their weight.. Heavier than I expected.Overall a good buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment