Nine West Women''s Captivate Sandal

Nine West Women''s Captivate Sandal,Orange,9 M USI bought them in the store, not here... But I decided to still leave the review.

First time I put them on I was dying! They were hurting me so badly... But I guess I got used to themnow I''m absolutely in love with them! I can wear them everywhere, anywhere! They look fantastic and I can walk in them all day long and don''t even feel them on my feet!

I just wanted to sharedon''t let the other review effect you.

They are comfy! my favorites!

Really love the way this shoe looks.Great with shorts or a dress/skirt.Comfortable.

Buy Nine West Women''s Captivate Sandal Now



these are great looking sandals, but not for long walks.. they are so uncomfortable, they hurt my feet big time!

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Captivate Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment