Nine West Women''s Newkimmie Loafer

Nine West Women''s Newkimmie Moccasin,Medium Brown Leather,9.5 M USI loved the pair when i got it and wore it the first time; however its very uncomfortable to walk in as the heel is not soft and makes hideous ''clappity clap'' noise. the top of the shoe pushes down on the foot even while i am sitting, and i don''t have a wide or fat foot. i still wore it to work yesterday but sat on my desk with the shoes off, and put them on when i had to get up from the desk. I think the overall material of the shoe is very stiff and hard. Iwill wear them, but on occasions where i don''t need them on for a long period of time.

I just got this shoe in black leather today. A lot of room at the toe area. Fits very comfortable and would buy it again. Fits true to size. Like always I would like real leather lining, but this is almost impossible to find in the US.

Buy Nine West Women''s Newkimmie Loafer Now



Very, very nice shoes. Was going to return them due to them being a little big. However,

I decided to place a cushion in each. Placed order on Friday and received shoes on Monday.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Newkimmie Loafer Here

I wanted the leather version of this shoe, but Amazon didn''t have my size, so I went with the black patent. I was worried it''d look too shiny, but it''s actually a very nice shoe. I''ve had Nine West loafers in the past, and the shoe hasn''t changed too much. Still very comfortable and stylish. Fits true to size.

Want Nine West Women''s Newkimmie Loafer Discount?

They fall apart! I bought two pairs. The first pair lasted about 30 days and the sole fell off. Amazon kindly sent me a new pair free of charge and less than 60 days later they too are ripping and falling apart. Poorly made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment