Poetic Licence Women''s Faithfully Yours Peep-Toe Pump

Poetic Licence Women''s Faithfully Yours Peep-Toe Pump,Black White,7 M US(38 EU)I ordered these shoes a while ago and have been so far pretty happy with my purchase. I love the silver/pink funky design! The shoes are definitely different looking and the silver half has a nice shine to it! I also love the rhinestones at the front. All in all these are beautiful shoes, however i have to mention that they are not the most comfortable ones. Mine (sz. 11) were true to size in length, but i found them a touch narrow. These shoes might give you blisters, but they look gorgeous. If you''re wearing them for short period of time, they are still a great buy! They are well made and very pretty! They are also pretty stable despite the tallish heel, and have a great visually interesting design. I got a few compliments while wearing these. Beautiful and sexy! :)

They actually look much better on the foot than they do in the box. They seem to fit true to size but they were just a little hard, would not be comfortable to wear for long. Other than that, they are a little flashy and will give you that edgy feel; unfortunately I was looking for a shoe I would feel comfortable dancing in.

Buy Poetic Licence Women''s Faithfully Yours Peep-Toe Pump Now



So comfortable!Fit is amazing.These are my bridal shoes.My dress shop loved them and had to have a picture!Can''t wait to wear them, I''m sure I''ll be buying more outfits to coordinate with them.

Read Best Reviews of Poetic Licence Women''s Faithfully Yours Peep-Toe Pump Here

I bought this pair of shoes for my wedding day.They were fantastic!Really special and fun, exactly what I was looking for.

Want Poetic Licence Women''s Faithfully Yours Peep-Toe Pump Discount?

I got the silver ones, and they are absolutely beautiful. However, I received the shoes in a damaged condition. The heel on one of the shoes was not properly attached, and the other shoe has a green mark (seems like someone used a marker on it) in the front. The other thing is that they are not as comfortable as I though it would be, so I had to return them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment