privo Women''s Fissure Slingback Sandal

privo Women''s Fissure Slingback Sandal,Black,5.5 M USI am a 58-year old elementary teacher so my shoes MUST be comfortable. These shoes are light, cute, and I can wear them for 12 hours straight.



I love this brand and the sandals look nice but for my foot, they were too big across the top.I had to return them.I wear a medium width shoe, but there is no way to tighten them across.But Privo makes a great shoe.

Buy privo Women''s Fissure Slingback Sandal Now

I was in need of white, sturdy, comfortable travelling shoes that could take tough, ankle-twisting terrain when needed.The bottoms of these were sturdy enought to handle pointy, rocky terrain and ankle straps and side supports at big and 5th toe were key!I wear between a size 8.5-9 with a wide foot.I ordered these in an 8.5 and they were perfect!Leather feature added nice "class" feature to these shoes.

Read Best Reviews of privo Women''s Fissure Slingback Sandal Here

I should have listenwd to the other reviewswhile very comfy footbed, the shoe is a bit too large over the top of my foot and there is no way to tighten it as much as I need to. That being said, I wore them every day for a month-standing, walking, and teachingand it was not a huge issue. They are very comfortable and I love the lookmine are pewter and go with everything!

Want privo Women''s Fissure Slingback Sandal Discount?

I love these sandals.I purchased a pair last summer and literally wore them out.When I saw these again I grabbed them up.The color is sand with a very light touch of orange that makes them a bit sassy.Believe me, the orange does not interfer with any color. The sand is netural.They are comfortable, light weight, and easy to put on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment