Rockport Women''s Sti Slide

Rockport Women''s Sti Slide,Fondente,6 W USVery, very comfortable and well made, I have flat feet and I''m into wearing comfy shoes.I work in the utility industry in the construction and maintenance division.I wear a uniform and wear comfy shoes and like to wear comfy stylish shoes some with heels, these shoes are perfect to add to my collection of go from work out into the world shoes.I read the reviews of being bulky and not too appealing, but order anyway from the other reviews, well my 1st day I wore them I had to look down towards the end of the day to see what shoes I had on because I had the shoes on for almost 8 hours and not once did these shoes bother me.I have since try to wear beige or brown pants to go with my uniform shirts just to wear these shoes.

These sandals looked much cuter online then they did in person.I can''t complain because I got them on sale, but I would NEVER pay full price for these sandals.The look and feel cheap.The soles offer good grip, but they are just too ugly to be worn as anything but household slippers.

Buy Rockport Women''s Sti Slide Now

Lots of cushy padding make these comfortable for walking.

They''re more chunky than delicate.I wear them with shorts or pants but not with skirts.

I have a high arch and they''re a little tight across the top of the foot, but as I wear them in they''re getting more comfortable.

They seem pretty substantial, like they will last a while.

Read Best Reviews of Rockport Women''s Sti Slide Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment