Sam Edelman Women''s Gabby Thong Sandal

Sam Edelman Women''s Gabby Sandal,New Blush,8 M USI got this shoe expecting it to be quite thin and flimsy like most sandals this style. But I found out these are much more sturdy and durable than they look. The sole of the shoe is a good thickness and it''s put together quite well. I think these will last through quite a bit of wear. I ordered a size 9 and this shoe was true to size.

I love Sam Edelman and I love this sandals. I haven''t worned them out yet but tried them around the house. Very comfy,looks great and true to size. I orderedPewter size 8 and when I ordered it, this sandals were 28 dollars no it is almost 85 dollars.So I am happy wit my purchase :)

Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Gabby Thong Sandal Now

These sandals are nice and comfy. You have the option of dressing them up or down, but I prefer them with jeans. Love them.

Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Gabby Thong Sandal Here



I bought this color for a steal here on Amazonmaybe since it was January and these are a style leftover from last year?The color is very nice (pewter) which I will wear as more of a neutral.I think it can be dressed up or down.I got my usual size 8 1/2 and they just fit in the back but they are a bit loose on the top.That is the only reason that I didn''t give them 5 stars.But none of that is enough not to want to keep them or recommend them.They have nice traction on the bottom and appear to be well made. I was worried about the logo on the top digging into my foot so I walked around my house in them for a while and they didn''t bother my foot or in between my toes. I also wasn''t sure if the logo was too much but if you don''t know who Sam Edelman is you probably would just think it is more of an elaborate design.It doesn''t take away from the sandal.I will most like consider getting the black too since it is a good go to color.

Want Sam Edelman Women''s Gabby Thong Sandal Discount?



I purchased this sandals on sale. I was looking for a classy, simple and confortable black sandal that I could dress up or down and these fit the bill.I liked them so much I bought the toupe when the price went down. I only gave it 4 stars because they come off your feet once in a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment