Sam Edelman Women''s Ginger Thong Sandal

Sam Edelman Women''s Ginger Thong Sandal,Black Leather,8.5 M USReally love the shoes.I think they will go well into spring and with most of my wardrobe.Very comfortable also.

Disappointed about these shoes. The first pair was defective and sent them back because the beads on one shoe was coming off and the other shoe had a discolored bead that threw the shoe off. I reordered them and just received them and the right shoe is missing two beads. Really Amazon?? Where''s the quality control?? Sending these back again. My size is out so not going to be able to try to order again.!!

Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Ginger Thong Sandal Now



I love the design and versatility of this shoe.My only negative comment is regarding the thickness of the leather straps.They are tremendously thin and I hope that they hold up as I plan to use them often with my spring and summer wardrobes. They are true to size.

Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Ginger Thong Sandal Here

One problem they were too small so I ordered a bigger size.Black Snake not available had to get black instead.

Reorderd and waiting on the arrival!

Want Sam Edelman Women''s Ginger Thong Sandal Discount?

I really do love this shoe. The only reason I didn''t give it 5 stars is that the straps are a little more rose colored than it looks in the picture. Even though it isn''t quite the pewter color in the pic, this shoe goes with everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment