Sbicca Women''s Naomi Wedge Sandal

Sbicca Women''s Naomi Wedge Sandal,Brown,8 B USThis wedge sandal is gorgeous! ( I bought the brown and it is a rich color) The leather is soft and ohhhh it is comfortable! I hve Sbicca not only do they make wonderful shoes,but they are made in the USA!! You can beat that! I am a repeat customer-

I recommend the Brand and this seller, great service!-Thank you!

These are very comfortable sandals! I wore them all day and my feet didn''t hurt :) I think I will get them in brown now!

Buy Sbicca Women''s Naomi Wedge Sandal Now

I bought these wedge sandals for mum, they arevery beautiful and feel extremely soft on feet! The leather quality is very good too! My mum absolutely loves them! Highly recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Sbicca Women''s Naomi Wedge Sandal Here

Sneakers in platform sandals. I cannot tell howcomfortable these are. It is just a delight for the feet.I am enamored.

Want Sbicca Women''s Naomi Wedge Sandal Discount?



I love these,, they were just a little too narrow for my foot.Would be comfy,, and classy.I wish they had worked.

0 comments:

Post a Comment