for my chubby little feetthank you!
I have a hard time finding 9 Narrow shoes these are very comfortable I have worn flats for many, many years so wearing a shoe with heels is a little adjustment for me, but these fit very well which makes a big difference, and they are very stylish I like a funky style and these fit the bill.
Buy Softspots Womens Studio Mary Jane Pumps Now
This shoe is very comfortable.However, because of a knee injury I can only wear these for special occasions.Nicely padded, not too high and not so low.They can be worn as an every day work shoe (even if I can''t).I love the look and needed a more dressier shoe for those special occasions that call for a dress shoe.Read Best Reviews of Softspots Womens Studio Mary Jane Pumps Here
I already own a pair of Softspots shoes and know them to be the most comfortable shoes I''ve ever owned.I recently bought this pair and I am just as happy with it as my first pair.I recommend them for people like me who are unable to wear hard shoes.I bought these in a 6.5 2 ww and they are great.Such a good product that I bought the brown suede and the black patent leather one, too.I had foot surgery a year and half ago and it is so hard to get shoes now.I do put into these a sole cushion.The shoes are so comfortable.I wore them out to dinner for my husbands birthday and didn''t know I had them on!!Love softspots and this is a great buy.May have been able to wear a wide, but these double wides are so roomy and comfortable.If I need to wear heels to any special event, it will be these!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment