Steve Madden Men''s Bosko Lace-Up

Steve Madden Men''s Bosko Lace-Up,Brown Suede,10 M USLet me start off by saying that I''ve been wearing a size 12 for as long as I can remember. Not only do size 12''s fit comfortably, but they usually have a little extra room for my foot to breathe. I''ve owned multiple Steve Maddens before, and they''ve all fit perfectly; however, this shoe run extremely small. I wasn''t even able to put my foot in because it was so narrow. On the other hand, this shoe looks great. It has a distressed suede look, and it''s perfect for playing up a casual outfit, or playing down a dressy outfit. The toe part of the shoe was a little more stiff than the rest of the shoe, which is a good thing because it helps the shoe from becoming all flimsy. I also have to add, Amazon is usually very good with their shipping;however, it took them almost a full week just to process my order and ship the shoe to FedEx. This package was full of first times: First time a size 12 didn''t fit me, and the first time Amazon had unsatisfactory shipping.

very nice.fit comfortably. prefect.you need to care about this:"Width: D".not every one''s feet fit it.it''s a little narrow.

Buy Steve Madden Men''s Bosko Lace-Up Now

Came perfectly 11D! They look fit and very comfortable in walking. Good value for money! I would definitely recommend this anyone.

Read Best Reviews of Steve Madden Men''s Bosko Lace-Up Here

Looks great!Fit is perfect.Size is exactly as it should be.I would definitely recommend this anyone looking for a pair of shoes that can be used to dress up or dress down.

Want Steve Madden Men''s Bosko Lace-Up Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment