I needed some shoes for a dressy party, and picked up a pair of these. The shoes seem to be well made, and were reasonably comfortable. They are very attractive and made my legs look great. I am quite pleased! (I went with the black, by the way.)
(Review of Steve Madden Women''s Showstop T-Strap Pump)
Buy Steve Madden Women''s Showstop T-Strap Sandal Now
When I read that the length of the heel of these SM shoes were 4-1/2 inches, I knew that, that height was my max in terms of comfort level. I was happy to buy them for an outfit for a Christmas Office Party.I was surprised to received the shoes and they were actually 5 inches.I''m a little trepidatious about wearing them this weekend.However, they do make my legs look fabulous.These are one sexy mamas. My husband thought they looked great and encouraged me to give them a try.I''ll see how it goes with these babies.Read Best Reviews of Steve Madden Women''s Showstop T-Strap Sandal Here
I love the style and cut of these shoes.I think they are very comfortable.The only thing I''m not crazy about is the rhinestone color.I bought the black shoes and I''d say the rhinestones actually have somewhat of an amber color to them.Not really what I wanted...If I had seen them in the store, I probably wouldn''t have bought them.But they are so hot, I can make them work.They just aren''t what I was looking for.I don''t think the pictures accurately reflect the color of the bling.
Want Steve Madden Women''s Showstop T-Strap Sandal Discount?
I ordered the SM showstop on a Monday and it had been delivered Wed. I have several pairs of shoes, but very few pairs of exquisite wearable art for the feet. This Steve Madden Showstop and the Bebe Oasis I purchased via Amazon are amazing works of footwear art. This shoe is sexy, elegant, stylish, retro, modern and bling all rolled into one. I was fortunante enough to spot this shoe in an actual store in the champagne color and tried it on. It gave me a chance to see up close how amazing this shoe is and I realized this shoe runs large/long/big. I wear a 7.5 and went home and ordered the 7 in blue from Amazon. Also, Amazon offers the best price for the showstop shoe. I''ve seen these online with other retailers going for as much as $90-$150 per pair. The only draw back I have to say is the color is not a true royal/cobalt blue. To be honest, I would consider the shoe more in the purple hue. Nonetheless, they are wonderful and will be added to the wardrobe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment