Buy Volatile Women''s Trixxy Zebra Thong Sandal Now
I usually wear a size 8-8.5So I thought after reading reviews that suggested goingup a size, I would get a 9...no good. The other pair volitale I got the "island wedge" 9 was perfect!! I suppose because "trixy" is more of a flat. Anyhow I like rocket dog, but volitale seems to be a good choice.
Just disappointed I couldn''t get it in a 10, the zebra and bling were cute.
Read Best Reviews of Volatile Women''s Trixxy Zebra Thong Sandal Here
These sandals fit perfectly. They are not loose in the straps so walking is very comfortable. I would love them in every color.Want Volatile Women''s Trixxy Zebra Thong Sandal Discount?
I live on Maui and ,like everyone else here, fancy flip-flops are hard to find. prices are high, as visitors look for versatility in footwear for beach and dressy events.blister-cheap rubber sandals avail themselves in every '' trinket tiki hut ''. I bought another different pair, both are so adorable, comfy and quality adorned ! Island visitors...BUY BEFORE YU FLY !
0 comments:
Post a Comment