and bought both of them. This particular shoe is great! It''s well made, has a comfortable
sole and the heel is the perfect height.I ordered two pair in different colors.I think I will order all the colors.The shoes fits well, it is extremely comfortable and really cute with ankle length pants or sundresses.
Buy Wanted Women''s Truffle Sandal Now
I bought these yellow sandals for someone who cannot wear the thong style and needs the extra security of the ankle strap.These were cute and a warehouse purchase so the price was excellent.The platform offsets the heel height so they do not transfer one''s weight to the ball of the foot like traditional heeled shoes.Recommend!Read Best Reviews of Wanted Women''s Truffle Sandal Here
I ordered these in the fuchsia (size 6.5) and yellow (size 5.5) because of the lack of availability of the shoes in my regular size (6) and indecision on what color I wanted.I ended up returning both pairs.
The yellow/mustard color clashed badly with my skin tone. I''m relatively pale a darker person could probably pull these off fine. But be warned, the color IS more of a mustard than shown. The picture also fails to capture how "contrasty" the stitching is. The thread IS a sunshine yellow, while the shoe itself is much darker.
They also run a little big. I''m normally a 6, but even the 5.5 pair was just loose enough (and RIGHT out of the box, before being broken in and stretched out some) that I would have liked to try the 5, just for comparison.
LOVED the fuchsia color. Beautiful pair of shoes. But, as the 5.5 ones were already on the verge of being too loose, the size 6.5 were MUCH too big and had to be sent back.
My impression of them is that they''re relatively comfortable but probably not very long-wearing. The materials were not super high quality a pleather-like feel.For $10 these sandals will do just fine for the occasional outfit sandal.I had to make a tighter hole for my ankle.They are comfortable and very cute, just like the photo.They will not be durable however and i do not recommend them for a lot of wear on a regular basis.
0 comments:
Post a Comment