Wolverine Men''s W03719 Waterproof Boot

Wolverine Men''s W03719 Waterproof Boot,Wolverine Gold,14 M USHave been pleased with these boots 2nd pair I have bought. Great water proof and very comfortable soles. I like that the laces don''t break easy because of they have eyelets all the way to the top.

I had a pair of boots that I worked in for two years. These boots were just like them. I like them very much.

Buy Wolverine Men''s W03719 Waterproof Boot Now

I have bought this boot for my husband for several years now and this is the any boot he works in .

they stand up to the name and what they are for

Read Best Reviews of Wolverine Men''s W03719 Waterproof Boot Here

I had to return these boots. The soles were totally different in appearance and texture. I don''t know if I just got a lemon or if quality control is a serious issue. I''ve owned several pairs of these boots over the years. The used to wear like iron and were as comfortable as a pair of your favorite slippers, but my last couple of pairs have fallen apart. It seems to me that the "Wolverine" name is becoming synonomous with "Garbage".

Want Wolverine Men''s W03719 Waterproof Boot Discount?

They are the only boots I wear, light weight, comfortable and good support. I''m on my feet 10 hours a day these are the only boot I will ever wear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment