adidas Samba M I Leather Soccer Shoe (Infant/Toddler)

adidas Samba M Leather Soccer Shoe,Black/Running White,4 M US ToddlerI was very excited to find these in toddler sizes. My son has been wearing them almost daily.He gets so many compliments on how cute they are. I would recommend Sambas to anyone with an active toddler. I will be getting more for him as he grows.

Shoes were packaged well. Arrived perfectly and on time. Fit perfectly. The kid loves them. They are durable and sturdy shoes. Great buy.

Buy adidas Samba M I Leather Soccer Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Now

These shoes were bought for my little girl. They are very true to size and she has got none stop compliments everywhere we go.

Read Best Reviews of adidas Samba M I Leather Soccer Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Here

Amazing and we love them. They were shipped quickly and fit him true to size. I recommend this product. I got the jump suit to match and my son will be looking very snazzy this winter

Want adidas Samba M I Leather Soccer Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Discount?

Love these, they are soooo cute.My son is 20 months and is taking soccer lessons.My only complaint is that the laces are too short, they are impossible to double knot.Otherwise, the are great!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment