I picked these on the look and the price. I needed a sandal with a strap across the back because i hate losing a shoe walking through a store at full speed. The price under 22$ was awesome! real leather under 25!
The only thing was wide width wasn''t available. But i bought them anyway thinking i could stretch them out as the season went on. Hell, i''m in florida, i could wear these all year long if i wanted!
They were a touch snug, but not to the point that i lost circulation. I was worried they wouldn''t fit but thankfully i can get my hoof in them lol. They are very comfy. the leather is nice. not super thick but still strong. i wish they had a little piece of elastic around that second or third strap,just to make them a little more comfy. but these are very nice sandals with out it. i really hope they last!so I got this for $18, and considering that these are leather, with nice heel support and feet cushion, these are keepers! now, let''s see for how long they gonna last.
Buy Aerosoles Women''s Bionic Wedge Sandal Now
I have a high instep so the only problem for me is that the back strap isn''t quite long enough. It''s tough betting it to reach the velcro fastner. I hope with time they stretch out a bit and I can get my foot further into the shoe and the strap will be easier to attach. Other than that, I get lots of compliments for the cool color and style. Very comfortable.
Read Best Reviews of Aerosoles Women''s Bionic Wedge Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment