AK Anne Klein Women''s Billow Wedge Pump

AK Anne Klein Women''s Billow Wedge Pump,Black,9.5 M USI believe the "billow" is what makes these shoes so comfortable.They are true to size and I am sure these will be my favorite summer shoes.Not only comfortable, but a very flattering shoe on the foot.

I really love these shoes!I have small feet for a 5''6" adult (size 5 1/2)and Amazon is one of the few places where I can find cute shoes in my size.These are a perfect look for my feet.They were delivered promptly and were as described.They were also a perfect fit.

Buy AK Anne Klein Women''s Billow Wedge Pump Now

I love open toe low heel dress shoes.However, the flower on one shoe fell off. I had to rip off the other and buy a decorative item to replace them.For the price, I would expected the item to be attached more securely.

Read Best Reviews of AK Anne Klein Women''s Billow Wedge Pump Here

These are cute shoes and would probably be a good purchase (the price was right!). The only problem I had was that the black part is REALLY shiny, almost comically so...I just had to return them.

Want AK Anne Klein Women''s Billow Wedge Pump Discount?

I love all Ann Klein shoes, and these are certainly no exception.

They do not look comfortable at all, but they are pretty comfy although not quite as comfy as other shoes from the same brand, probably due to little or no cushion which I usually get with Anne Klein shoes.

I bought a 7.5 even though I usually wear a 7 because I was not sure if the pointy toe area would make for a tighter squeeze.The fit fine and I probably could have gotten away with a 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment