All Sports Mens Flip Flops

Tgw all sports flip flops black 10 mMy Walmart has the audacity to quit stocking flip-flopsat the end of summer under the ridiculous theory that no one wears these during the colder weather.Thank god for Amazon!I had no trouble locating these nifty TGW''s in my size, and liked them so much, I bought several pairs. These are perfect to wear after getting out of the shower, dripping wet, or for lounging around the house.I found them to be very sturdy, thick and comfy, with plenty of cushion for your buck.Although I cannot speak to durability, having owned them only three or four months, they are so far holding up famously!



Just what I was looking for...Light and confortable flip flop for the daily back and forth to showers......Base price is excellent....But they get you with S&H ????

Buy All Sports Mens Flip Flops Now



These flip flops aren''t going to break anytime soon, and if I step on a nail or thumbtack I bet they''ll protect me. But they aren''t "fun" to wear. The bottom is so light, it''s hard for me to slide them on my foot without using my hands. I wanted something more solid, and I probably should have looked at a higher price range. For their price, they''re great basic flip flops.

Read Best Reviews of All Sports Mens Flip Flops Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment