
I love the shoes. They are beautiful. The patterned insoles are a lovely touch that make them even more special looking. They are SMALL though. They do not run true to size. I wear a 7.5, and having shopped from this company before, I knew to go up to an 8, but in this particular shoe, even the 8 is too small, uncomfortably small. I bought 2 other pairs of shoes in a 7.5 from other companies, and they fit fine, so I''m fairly certain that that''s myreal shoe size. I am returning these and will probably go on up to a 9... but really?? I really feel that shouldn''t be necessary. Get someone in there that knows what true sizing really is. I have run into this problem with their boots and other shoes, but this is the first time I''ve had to go all the way to a 9 to get a fit. It makes me really consider not shopping from them anymore. At this point and can''t even be sure of what size to order and its just too irritating to order something you want and then have to send it back and wait all over again. I''m not as pleased as I hoped to be.

These shoes are cute and true to size. I typically wear between an 8 1/2 and 9 so went with the 9. They''re very comfortable, fit perfectly and look adorable.
Buy Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Tempt-35 Mary-Jane Pump Now
Wish I would have known these run narrow exchange policy isn''t worth returning them.Be sure to read all of the info before you buy.
Read Best Reviews of Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Tempt-35 Mary-Jane Pump Here
These are really cute! My only problem is that they seem to run SLIGHTLY smaller than the actual size. Luckily it was by so little that it didn''t hurt too badly. I wish it came in half sizes. :(
Want Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Tempt-35 Mary-Jane Pump Discount?
I just got these shoes this morning and I have to say I love them.The color is perfect, they fit really well, and I love the height of the heel. I was surprised at how quickly they arrived I ordered them Wednesday and they''re here Friday.The packaging is so adorable, they come in their own separate bags in a very cute box.I would recommend them to anyone.
0 comments:
Post a Comment