Born Women''s Tinari Sandal

Born Women''s Tinari Sandals - Bag Pipe 11I thought these were different in color and design than any other summer sandals that I own so I ordered them.I usually prefer a 9W...I took a risk and bought these in a 10 since they did not have 1/2 sizes.They fit me fine.They are very comfortable.The blue leather is beautifulcolor is similar to a french blue or maybe a light version of corn flower blue.Highly recommend.I am pleased!!

Incredibly comfortable shoe that looks stylish. I wear them all day at work which includes running up and down stairs multiple times a day. The pink is gorgeous.

Buy Born Women''s Tinari Sandal Now



I ordered these shoes to wear with a summer dress that I bought for a wedding shower held lakeside on a hot August Sunday. They matched well, looked classy and were very comfortable plus I received many compliments.

Read Best Reviews of Born Women''s Tinari Sandal Here

As with most Born products these are comfortable, stylish, adorable shoes! With just the right heel height and padded footbed the Tinari go from the box to your feet with zero break-in time! I also own them in black and in a brown braided style. Honestly, I get compliments every time I wear them. Love that they stay on your feet and are a breeze to walk in for hours. The sizing is right on, too. Because they have thick straps, I''d probably not wear them with shorts or a skirt because they would look a little clunky but that''s my opinion. I think these shoes are perfect with jeans or pants. LOVE BORN SHOES!!!

Want Born Women''s Tinari Sandal Discount?

I am not sure what to think about this shoe love the color and the fit very comfortable but the sides feel very tacky.Lint will stick to the sides of the shoe.Never had a shoe with that issue before. Anybody else have this problem??

0 comments:

Post a Comment