I own one other pair of Chacos and love them.A girl friend from college got me hooked on them.I love the newer style of the hipthong and have gotten so many compliments on them.These sandals are so extremely comfortable I could wear them all day!The only two negative comments I have is that the thong portion which isn''t adjustable is quite loose and doesn''t fit my foot perfectly, so it took some getting used to walking in the sandals.Also, like my other pair of Chaco''s, the adjuster strap is too long and hangs off the side of my foot.
I''ve been in search of the perfect flip flop for a few years.My ideal flip flop provides good arch support, but is extremely light weight and comes in fun colors.This flip flop provided good arch support, but is very heavy.I probably wouldn''t buy it again based on what I am searching for.I have slim feet, though not all the way to narrow, and when I tighten this shoe up to fit the strap hangs on the ground.
Read Best Reviews of Chaco Hipthong Womens Here
I have a thin foot and they just wouldn''t stay on my feet. The straps kept getting loose and I would walk out of them.
Want Chaco Hipthong Womens Discount?
I returned them because the thong part of the shoe was so loose that even tightening the adjustable straps behind the thong did not allow the shoe to fit securely. The thong was not adjustable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment