Clarks Women''s Wendy Land Flat

Clarks Women''s Wendy Land Flat,Black,8.5 M USI haven''t worn these for any amount of time yet since it''s still winter, but I got both the red and black.The red is not a bright red -more of a garnet red.My only complaint is that the red leather is supposed to look "hand tanned" so it has some darker areas that, in my opinion, just make it look a little worn.I''d rather it was just an even color all over, but I can live with that because they seem to be very comfortable and stylish enough to wear to work.The heel is a great height. I got a very similar type of sandal a couple of years ago (Tatianna by Softspots) and these Clarks are more comfortable. I haven''t noticed the problem with the back part of the shoe digging into the instep that one reviewer mentioned.I''d recommend these Clarks Wendy land sandals.



These were much less expensive than everywhere else they are sold. The quality is excellent and the size runs true.

Buy Clarks Women''s Wendy Land Flat Now

I love red shoes and these shoes are no exception.True to size fit and are comfortable.he only thing I would change about the style is that the strap is a true buckle so you have to buckle and unbuckle, which takes time during the morning rush. These shoes can be worn with dress suits or jeans.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Wendy Land Flat Here

I like these shoes and plan to get another color. They look good and are very comfortable.As another reviewer said, the leather does cut into my heel a little. I will try some molefoam to solve this.

Want Clarks Women''s Wendy Land Flat Discount?



Due to the bunions I wear sizes anywhere from 9W to 10M and 9.5 according to the chart, with width between M and W, so because some reviews stated these run large, I ordered the size that fits me most of the time 9.5 M. The shoe is true to size; well perhaps on a looser side, but the strap holds it very well.

I had to move the buckle pin by one hole, i.e., to the last hole. This is why I took off one star, because I definitely have low instep and this shoe will most likely not fit a person with higher instep. When I tried them on bare feet and walked around the home, they felt really great.I usually have to break the shoes in wearing at least pantyhose, but this seemed unnecessary with these sandals. Hopefully they will feel good even when my feet are a little swollen from summer heat or whole day wear.

I will update my review after having a chance to wear them for a longer period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment