Good feel and fitting. Used while fishing this year at the lake. Taking it to my vacation in Asia this year at the beach.
Buy cobian Men''s Draino Flat Sandal Now
I was very excited the first 2 weeks of wearing these. I wear flip flops 24/7 this time of year. But my feet have begun to pronate (turn inward) and I was looking for something with a good arch to prevent that. No such luck. They wore down to nothing after 2 weeks and I am sending them back.These slippers are my my favorite ever. About my 5 pair. I just wish I could still get the older style Cobain Draino. These pair just got stuck in an escalator though! Had to pull it out and tore off a little bit. Better than my toe. Tried to get the mall management to replace them for me but got tired of waiting for them to meet me to take my report after ten minutes.OMG these sandals are THE most comfortable I''ve ever owned.I saw a friend''s pair in Mexico and bought them here.The cushioning is the best ever and construction is great.Loved them so much I had to buy the Suede Puerto.
0 comments:
Post a Comment