This is an adorable cute boot, very comfortable. I haven''t worn it but round the house as the weather isn''t cold enough but I can''t wait to show them off...It is just as the pic looks and feels well made
Thanks Amazon for consistently lower prices great deals and Customer service... I would recommend this produc....
Buy Ed Hardy Women''s Bootstrap Boot Now
Its not original!!!!Print, materials very bad quality. Can not to wear it. no good no good very bad! never bay from you even moreI thought I was buying the boot with the rivets on the heel side but received the boot with the chinese woman instead. I kept them so I will be reviewing that boot: It is nice, not too hefty so don''t know how it will hold up in Wi. weather. I myself would want a more substantial boot but it is a gift for my son''s gf. The color states it is tan but actually looks more orangey in person. I think they do look cool/different.I bought these boots after returning another pair of Ed Hardy boots that were too big.I ordered a full size smaller than I usually wear and they fit beautifully!I can''t wait to wear them, they are so comfortable and very well made.
0 comments:
Post a Comment