Finn Comfort Women''s Sylt - 82509

Finn Comfort Women''s Sylt Sandal,Jeans Toscana,42 EUIf you want to wear a pair of shoes around the house or on a world-wide walking tour, these are the ones.If you are having severe foot pain and trouble walking, these are the ones.These shoes saved my feet and literally changed my life fifteen years ago when my arches were breaking down and my feet were in crisis and I was having such severe foot problems I could barely walk.I was in graduate school and suddenly virtually crippled.Doctors were no help.Podiatrists made things worse.When I found these shoes at a shoe store in Connecticut I didn''t even want to take them off to go to sleep!I will never forget it (neither will my husband).They healed my feet and I''ve been addicted to them ever since.I''ve amassed an embarassing number of Finn Comfort shoes over the years but Sylts are definitely the best.I''ve even given them as gifts.I wear these in winter with thick wool socks and in summer with bare feet.I do wear dressy shoes, too, but for everyday wear these are THE shoes.One thing I do miss is the soft "nubuck" leather of the shoes they made back then, but these smoother stiffer ones are still nice.I know it sounds ridiculous to say a pair of shoes changed my life, but they did.

The Finn Comfort line is a real winner no matter which one you choose. This one with it''s lower heel is superb for better balance and stability. But if you have any issues with your Achilles you don''t want this shoe. It will put too much stress on the tendon. I love these though. I can wear them all day and don''t even know I have on shoes. Such a winner for me I have this shoe in 6 colors.

Buy Finn Comfort Women''s Sylt - 82509 Now

I have foot problems and these shoes are really helpful.I have been wearing them since 05.They last forever.

Read Best Reviews of Finn Comfort Women''s Sylt - 82509 Here

Very comfortable good walking sandle with support. I''m really a 37 in a Finn Comfort shoe but this fits well with the back strap adjustments.This model has lots of adjustment features with the 3 cross straps. I''m sold on the brand!

Want Finn Comfort Women''s Sylt - 82509 Discount?



These are great sandals because of the velcro straps. You can wear them with wool socks in winter, and barefoot in the summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment