
Beautifully made but run,in my opinion,at least a size and a halflarger than normal-I normally wear a 7 in Frye-ordered a 6 and wish they''d had a 5 or 5.5!

I own 4 pairs of Frye shoes, all a size 7.5--after reading reviews that said to order one size smaller than your normal size, I ordered a size 5.5 because that is all the website had in stock and they fit perfectly! Just imagine, I normally wear a 7.5 in all my shoes and these fit like a glove in a 5.5! That is how big they run!!! They are very cute and I highly recommend, but they run very very large, so order a size or two down from your normal size.
Buy FRYE Women''s Laney Lace Sandal Now
These are really well made great quality but order down a half size.They are really made large!They look great and are very comfortable.
Read Best Reviews of FRYE Women''s Laney Lace Sandal Here
I really like these sandals.They stay on my foot easily.Only complaint is the size is a little too big.
Want FRYE Women''s Laney Lace Sandal Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment