Hush Puppies Women''s Laze Slide Slide Sandal

Hush Puppies Women''s Laze Slide Slide Sandal,Black,9 W USI''ve been wearing these all summer. Wanted a quick grab sandal that was a bit nicer looking than funky birkinstocks (ug!) or flip-flops (which only belong on a beach IMHO) These do the job!

These are not "off-white" like listed in the description but instead a beige/bone color. The color wasn''t a big deal but the fit was! These fit SO WELL I now want to buy more! I recently bought my dad a pr of hushpuppy brand which he luv''d and I too am sold on this brand.

I recommend to everyone who is looking for a quality comfortable walking sandle that will NOT "slide" off your feet. True to size and oh so comfortable.

Buy Hush Puppies Women''s Laze Slide Slide Sandal Now

These shoes are comfortable and nice for on-the-go errands.I didn''t love the way the beige portion is raised, but they are OK just to go out and about.

Read Best Reviews of Hush Puppies Women''s Laze Slide Slide Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment