
These look soooooo cool on!!One word of advice, it is necessary to ORDER ONE FULL SIZE UP.They run very short.Other that, these are my most favorite flip flops (or as in my generation, we called these "thongs"). I also will say that even though these are a rubber/rubber like material they do not rub the area between my toes raw as the ones of my youth did. They are comfortable and very stylish. Love them! I ordered these in the black/silver and with that, I don''t need any others!

This product is very comfortable and fits nice, not too loose. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Buy iPANEMA Women''s Trends V Thong Sandal Now
This design is real nice. The fit was a bit small. Bought another pair as a gift in a different design and the sizing was right. So it''s hard to tell. Price is fair. These are a almostas heavy in the heel as Havanas. Made well and comfy.
Read Best Reviews of iPANEMA Women''s Trends V Thong Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment