
This is a sleek, stylish flip flop.I bought the black sole and footbed because it doesn''t show dirt and wear and tear.The footbed is very springy and comfortable.The rubber thong between the toes is soft and easy to adjust to.I would definately buy this brand again.Very pleased with my purchase.

Bought these flip flops on a whim, from here, cause I thought the black would go great with everything, and the color would go great with everything else. Figured I was just getting a pair of those hard plastic kind of deal sandals. Well... I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled them out of the box and the layer on top of the sols had some give to it when i sqwuished it. Walking in these sandals feels wonderful and now I wear them all over the house just because. The straps are smooth and dont blister or chafe. I plan on buying these in all the available colors :)
Buy Izod - Ladies Flip Flop Sandal, Black, Multi 24472 Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment