Kalso Earth Shoe Solar Too

Kalso Earth Shoe Women''s Solar Too Mahogany Leather 6 M USI am totally in love with these shoes.The quality is incredible and the cut is adorable.The foot bed is like walking on pillows, they have great arch support.I was worried they would look clunky, but they don''t at all!I normally wear 7.5, but a 7 fit better.I would highly recommend getting these, they are so versatile and the quality is worth the price.

This shoe was beautiful, the leather was of high quality and it was comfortable. It runs only a tiny bit large for me. I fluctuate between 7.5 and 8, so I ordered the 8 since I haven''t worn this brand before. It was too large and made my feet look big. If you fluctuate, go with the smaller size.

Buy Kalso Earth Shoe Solar Too Now

What an amazing insole. I''ve never seen such a good support design in a shoe; I''ve always had to pay another $50 for a good insole and this one is better! The shoe looks exactly like the photo. Very feminine little upturn on the toe like a clog but not as big and bulky. Very soft to the touch leather that is visible to the eye. The stud detailing and tiny stitched split keep them from looking like dowdy orthopedic shoes. They match my autumn wardrobe colors. It''s a beautiful neutral color.

Read Best Reviews of Kalso Earth Shoe Solar Too Here

Fast, efficient, good service.I had to wait for stock, but it was worth it. Reasonable price when on sale. Happy

Want Kalso Earth Shoe Solar Too Discount?

Comfortable but wider than expected for a foot with high arches. Serves the purpose and the look of the shoe is good enough. I prefer girlie shoes but my body will not allow me to wear them ... too painful. A comfort shoe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment