
I finally found a comfortable shoe!Heels are NOT an option for me and I am constantly searching for a decent looking flat shoe.I feel like the ankle strap makes me able to dress them up in a casual way.And it is a velcro strap!So talk about easy!!!I could walk all day in these sandals too!!! Great buy! This is my second pair of a keen sandal, first was emerald city. I won''t buy another brand!

When I travel I walk a lot.I also have feet that get blisters easily and am usually in pain walking around Europe for days with band-aids over band-aids.I purchased these and boldly threw them into my suitcase right out of the box, ready for a 10-day trip.These are amazing shoes.I could wear them walking around literally from 7am to midnight daily.When my travel companions were complaining their feet needed reprieve, I was ready to keep going.They are also cute enough to wear with casual dresses so you don''t feel frumpy in some of the travel shoe options out there.I ordered my usual size and a size down, as I sometimes do for open toe sandals.Either would have worked, hardly a noticeable difference so I would recommend ordering true to size.I highly, highly, recommend.
Buy Keen Women''s Emerald City Ankle Wrap Sandal Now
Runs True to size, good Quality for $55, Sexy ankle strap and super comfy foot bed ! I ordered Black and Black Slate. Returned the Black slate because the color was more Chocolate Brown than greyish slate black.
Read Best Reviews of Keen Women''s Emerald City Ankle Wrap Sandal Here
finally a stylish sandal thats cute and comfortable too.Iwishthere were more selections like this in the future.cant wait for the warm weather to wear them.
Want Keen Women''s Emerald City Ankle Wrap Sandal Discount?
I love keen they have a great product.They sandals are both cute and comfortable.I wanted a sandal that I could wear out with a dress as well as with shorts and these fit the bill. The leather is real soft too. I wish they had them in red.
0 comments:
Post a Comment