skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Flip Flops Atlanta
Honest reviews on flip flops
Home
Amazon Best Seller
Hot New Releases
Top Rated Products
Deal of the Day
Amazon Coupons
Kelsi Dagger Women''s Emera Ballet Flat
These are very well made flats...I picked these up in the "Camel Leather"...The leather is very supple...I have a wide foot so I went a 1/2 size up, and they fit perfectly...The bonus was catching these cutie pie flats on sale...
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1381)
March
(201)
February
(559)
January
(621)
▼
2014
(7099)
December
(619)
November
(602)
October
(420)
September
(599)
August
(620)
July
(621)
June
(600)
May
(620)
April
(599)
March
(620)
February
(560)
January
(619)
►
2013
(4764)
December
(620)
November
(601)
October
(620)
September
(599)
August
(620)
July
(621)
June
(599)
May
(484)
0 comments:
Post a Comment