Buy Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Meet The Family Oxford Now
I was in the search for comfortable fashionable shoes for work. I am in my mid 20s and like to wear nice slim shirts with photagrapher pants. I work in a business environment and my old shoes were already getting old, so I decided to go for new ones. I came across a pair of hugo boss that I really liked, but they cost too much $198. When I found these I was skeptical about the shoes because i like to try my shoes before I buy them. I made an exeption this time and i ordered them. i dont regret it @ $83 these shoes are excellent. They are like butter on my feet and they look very nice. They are not too shiny. You can even wear them down with jeans and they still look nice. By far these are my favorite pair of shoes. I recommend this pair.They run big so get at least a half a size smaller then your normal size.
Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Meet The Family Oxford Here
Deep creases after the first day of wear. I took them to my shoe guy and he didnt think that they were real leather and told me there was nothing he could do with them.I then bought a leather conditioner which helped a litte.I''d also recommend shoe trees to minimize the creases.I don''t regret buying them but will only wear them on special occasions.Want Kenneth Cole New York Men''s Meet The Family Oxford Discount?
I love these shoes nice soft leather outside insoles are confortable. The bottom of the shoes are a really nice rugged leather yet the shoe is sylish.Nice job Kenneth Cole.
0 comments:
Post a Comment