Lucky Women''s Dabney Thong Sandal

Lucky Women''s Dabney Thong Sandal,Bombay,6 M USThe sandals are comfortable and appear well made. The sole is slightly padded to make walking more comfortable, yet the sandals are still very lightweight. My feet are fairly normal width, maybe even slightly narrower than normal, and these sandals just fit the width of my feet. If you have wide feet, do NOT purchase them as they will not fit you! Overall, happy with my purchase. :]

These sandals are adorable. I have the lavender/gray style and they go with everything. Not flashy at all so I have worn them with summer dresses, jeans, everything. My sister tried to take them so I bought her a pair. They fit to size. Comfortable. I''ve even driven 4 hours and they stay on. Loving these shoes.

Buy Lucky Women''s Dabney Thong Sandal Now

These shoes are true to size, super cute, and very comfortable. The craftsmanship is good, I''ve worn them several times over the past 3 months and love them. I would order another pair!

Read Best Reviews of Lucky Women''s Dabney Thong Sandal Here

I love these shoes, they are so cute and they go perfectly with my dress, although they would go well with so many different clothes. I will be wearing these quite often this summer!!

Want Lucky Women''s Dabney Thong Sandal Discount?



They are beautiful, true to picture, true to size. They are very comfortable. I love the look of flat sandels, but they are not all comfortable, these have a cushy sole so are great wearing all day. I would like to have more of these is other colors. I am very happy with my purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment