Men''s FLIP-NOTS (FLIP-LESS flip flops)

Men''s FLIP-NOTSI am very pleased with these. I should have ordered one size up, but I know now for when I place my next order, and I WILL order more of them. I want a pair in each color. They are very comfortable, and don''t slip and slide on me,

The design is not new. I remember as a kid in TJ them making women''s and men''s like these with the toe loop. They still make them for women, all frilly and pretty. I have been desperately looking for a mens version.

Thank you Steve for putting these out there. They fit great. I think my next pair will be one size larger, I bet that will be perfect. Anyway, good service, quick and a fantastic value for the price.

Buy Men''s FLIP-NOTS (FLIP-LESS flip flops) Now

I recently purchased a pair of these "new" toe loop sandals and I love ''em. They

are comfy and stay put on my feet.The style and color are contemporary and

are great for my casual days.Check ''em out.

Read Best Reviews of Men''s FLIP-NOTS (FLIP-LESS flip flops) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment