They are cleverly designed, with unique features that make you stand out.
I love the tiny dragon-like silver scales that are attacehd down the front, and the spikes at the back of the heel.
Classics, I''m sure, that will forever stand the test of time.
And, they are comfortable, but very high.
If you love heels, chic design and an edge...these are for you.
These shoes are so HOT!I would suggest wearing them around your house for a few days before wearing them all night at a holiday party, but they sure did make a splash!They seem really tall, but the platform helps with the comfort factor.In the photo the little tabs on the front looked leather, but they are actually metal.They make a little bit of noise when you walk but at a loud party, I couldn''t even hear them.Haven''t worn them with jeans yet, but fully intend to.These shoes are amazing!!! They look incredible and even though they''ve 5 inch heels the platform makes them super easy and comfy to walk in
0 comments:
Post a Comment