Michael Antonio Women''s Tobi Platform Sandal

Michael Antonio Women''s Tobi Platform Sandal,Teal,10 M USI TEND TO LIKE THINGS THAT ARE UNIQUE; I HAVE A STYLE OF MY OWN AND KNOW HOW TO DRESS THINGS UP. THESE SANDALS ARE HOT, GET A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS, THOUGH MANY PEOP WON''T THINK OF PURCHASING THEM. THEY ARE TRUE TO SIZE, SO GET YOUR OWN :)I LOVE, LOVE, THESE SANDALS, BUT THEY ARE NOT MEANT FOR WALKING A LOT OF STANDING..THE BALLS OF YOUR FEET **WILL HURT** YOU AFTER SOME TIME, BUT TO ME, THE STYLE''S ALL WORTH THE PAIN ;-) !!THE BEIGE SHOELACES MAKE A NICE CONTRAST. YOU CAN BASICALLY USE EVERY TYPE OF BLUE W/THIS SANDAL, SPEC DENIM.HOT TO TROT, BUT HARD AS ROCK!! :b

this sandle is very different, its cute and blends well with most colors. will draw lots of attention. nice sandle

Buy Michael Antonio Women''s Tobi Platform Sandal Now

Michael Antonio... what to say about this brand that is not obvious already?My most beautiful and unique-looking shoes are always Michael Antonio. I bought these a bit ago and I couldn''t be more pleased! THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE AND SO BEAUTIFUL! Sturdy, true to size and the materials are as always top quality. I fell in love with the design and I just HAD to have them. They are one of those shoes you wish you could wear all day and everywhere, and you know what, you can, because walking on them is heaven. Period. You will look original. stylish and be comfortable at the same time. What other brand gives you that in heels? The shipping was very fast and I couldn''t be happier with my new babies from this brand that has never disappointed me!

Read Best Reviews of Michael Antonio Women''s Tobi Platform Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment