My only note is regarding sizing.My normal shoe size is a 6 or 6.5 depending on the shoe.I ordered a 7 after reading reviews and am glad I did.The part that goes between the toes seems to be set back way farther than it needs to be.Because of that, my heel and arch actually fit perfectly in the larger size shoe but there is about 3/4 of an inch at the front beyond my toes.If you have longer toes, these might be perfect for you.Otherwise I am perfactly thrilled and LOVE them!
This is my third pair of Montrail sandals and I have recommended it to many of my friends and family. We all enjoy the perfect fit you get after the heating process in the oven. Won''t wear any other slippers. Aloha from Hawaii where we "live" in slippers...
Buy Montrail Women''s Molokini Sandal Now
Let me preface my review with my story. I''ve had plantar fascititis for several months now ... it''s getting better, but my feet still hurt from time to time. I''ve spent a fortune trying to find a comfortable shoe I can wear for hours. I''ve bought two pairs of Chaco''s, two pairs of Tevas, a pair of Jambu,Merrills, Clarks ... you get the picture. Nothing really worked for me.After reading the reviews for the Montrail Molokini, I decided to take the plung and order a pair. I am so glad I did! These are the most comfortable shoes I''ve found in a long time. I haven''t baked and shaped them, but plan to do that soon. Even without the custom fit, they are awesome. I highly recommend these to anyone in need of comfy summer sandals. I did have to order up a size (thanks to the reviews I knew I needed to) ... I usually wear an 8 or 8 1/2 and purchased the 9. They fit great!
Read Best Reviews of Montrail Women''s Molokini Sandal Here
My feet are a mess and I hate not wearing my orthotics!These flops are by far the most comfortable summer footwear!I do wish they were stay supportive a little longer, but with nearly everyday wear, I guess it''s to be expected that they would begin to break down.By summer''s end, it''s time for a new pair.Want Montrail Women''s Molokini Sandal Discount?
These shoes are really different.WARNING, DO NOT WALK ON SLIPPERY OR WET SURFACES IN THESE SHOES!They are extremely hazardous and I have almost fallen a dozen times.When wet or on slick surfaces and wet, stay away.You could fall and these shoes are terrible when wet on slick surfaces.A. They fit really large!They are really wide and fit big.I am normally a size 7 or 6.5, but in these, I was swimming in a 7.I ordered a six and those fit well.
B. They are really high in the middle at first.They feel sort of odd and uncomfortable when you first put them on.They also are not as brightly colored as shown on Amazon.They are sort of dull and really, kind of ugly too.However...
C. Just as I was about to decide I hated them, I read an insert saying to put them in the OVEN.Yes, the OVEN.Can you believe that?I don''t recall any review on Amazon talking about these shoes going into an oven.Wow...well anyway, following instructions; I put them in the oven for 3 minutes on 225 or something.PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS in the box...
Anyway, you basically put them in the oven, and p.s., I''d recommend using non-stick aluminum foil mine seemed to stick a tiny bit to the rack.So back to the oven again, put them in the oven for 3 THREE minutes only.No, the microwave is not a good idea and please, do not leave your oven while doing this!If you do...you might be replacing your oven soon.
Anyway, after THREE minutes, remove them and put them on.You have nice, warm, rubber sandals and then you are supposed to stand on them, balanced, with all your weight for 2 minutes.How weird...well anyway, after all that, I like them.They are comfy and still strange, but I think I like them.They have fat soles, these definitely are not for looks.But they have great support and that''s what I was looking for.
May 11...these have been really hurting my legs and feet.I don''t know if it''s because they have such an arch or what, but I''m not totally sure I really like them.I''m back to wearing Teva''s for a while.
0 comments:
Post a Comment