
These shoes are very comfortable. I really like the wide band -good comfortable fit. I would have preferred just a little something to jazz them up a bit; some sort of ornamental item on the band or a little color. I can pick something up at a craft store and give the shoes a little pop very easily, however.

I like these a lot. They aren''t fancy or anything, just very simple. I ordered them because I needed a pair of brown flip flops, as all the ones I have are usually black.
As many others have said, these are slick on the base of the shoe, but that will wear off over time.
Buy Nomad Women''s Zen Flip Flop Now
I am a flip flop girl--will wear them till there is nothing left--these are very sturdy and will probably wear longer than my other ones !
Read Best Reviews of Nomad Women''s Zen Flip Flop Here
They were good as described and very well fitting. They were used on a cruise boat. I would purchase them again when needed.
Want Nomad Women''s Zen Flip Flop Discount?
I love these flip flops! Soooo comfortable! I really like the thick strap. True to size. The foot bed feels great on the foot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment